Honolulu, Hawaii 2020-11-27 00:54:37 –
Honolulu (KHON2) — How can you celebrate this year’s holiday? Here are some tips on how to celebrate this holiday.
- Celebrate only with your family members.
- Virtually celebrate with digital platforms such as Zoom and FaceTime.
- Relax with your favorite holiday food, movie, TV show, or game.
- If you need a small gathering, do it outdoors, limit the number of people, wear a face cover, don’t share cookware, reduce visit times, and keep everyone 6 feet apart.
- Avoid shopping congestion by doing your holiday shopping online.You can support local vendors at sites like: Pop-up Makeke, Made in Hawaii Festival Or Buy Hawaii and give Aloha website.
Click here for more information on how to get together safely.visit Safe gathering website ..
Hawaii Strong Thanksgiving Concert Source link Hawaii Strong Thanksgiving Concert