Omaha, Nebraska 2021-09-20 11:39:58 –
Omaha, Nebraska (KMTV) —According to the Douglas County Health Department, three more people have died since Friday for COVID-19-related reasons. Two of them were vaccinated, and one was not.
Deaths include two men and one woman in their 60s. Since the pandemic began in March 2020, the total number of COVID-related deaths in the county is now 773.
The department also reported a total of 81,693 additional 358 cases since Friday.
Other data from the department:
- According to the latest local hospital report received yesterday (Sunday) afternoon:
- Medical and surgical beds occupied 83%, 236 beds were available, adult ICU beds occupied 80%, and 51 beds were available.
- There were 185 inpatients diagnosed with COVID-19, 55 of whom were treated at the adult ICU level. Six pediatric patients were identified among the inpatients.
- Three more are interested in COVID-19 (usually waiting for test results) and all are adults.
- Thirty-six people who were confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19 were on mechanical ventilation.
Clinic this week:
Health Dept. reports 3 more COVID-related deaths, 358 more cases Source link Health Dept. reports 3 more COVID-related deaths, 358 more cases