Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-07-29 13:05:27 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico (KRQE) – It’s been a while since her last fight. Former UFC bantamweight champion Holly Holm is ready for battle and has opponents for the UFC event on October 16th. Holm verbally accepted the fight against Norma Dumont in the Featherweight division.
The story continues below:
- Research: Racketeering, Stapleton State Assembly member under investigation on suspicion of money laundering
- document: Cheryl Williams Stapleton Search Warrant “Payment OK”
- community: KRQEEn Español: Miercoles 28 de Julio 2021
- COVID: New Mexico is seeing an increase in COVID numbers, officials say
- Sports: Olympic swimmers are angry despite the victory, and the hole in the suit says it broke the world record
Holm gained weight because he didn’t have a taker to fight her in the bantamweight division.Holm was originally Fight in mayBut bladder problems have driven her out of the fight. Holm hasn’t fought since October 2020.
Holly Holm vs. Norma Dumont at Oct. 16 UFC event Source link Holly Holm vs. Norma Dumont at Oct. 16 UFC event