Atlanta

Home destroyed by fire, fire caused by someone not properly disposing smoking material | News – Atlanta, Georgia

Atlanta, Georgia 2020-11-21 12:31:00 –

A family from Gwinnett County arrived and found the house completely swallowed early Saturday morning.

The fire broke out at a house in 900 blocks of W Shadowverse Avenue NE in Buford.

Firefighters arrived at the scene after a neighbor reported a flame coming from the front of the dwelling, according to a Gwinnet fire spokesman.

The family arrived as the fire brigade searched the house and extinguished the flames.

It took the firefighter two hours to control the fire.

No one was injured, and firefighters said the fire could have broke out after a person did not properly dispose of smoking.

Home destroyed by fire, fire caused by someone not properly disposing smoking material | News Source link Home destroyed by fire, fire caused by someone not properly disposing smoking material | News

Back to top button