“Into the Unknown”!With Broadway icons frozen Star Idina Menzel Let’s be exclusive We weekly To some Evil-A very fun fact about herself that even her biggest fans may not know.
Will she win a Tony Award frozen The franchise, the actress was trying to make her name by singing at various celebrations — and was lying about her age.
“I used to [sing] At a wedding or Bar Mitzwah ” Gree Alum says WeShe said, “I lied about my age as a teenager so I could play.”
After starting the role of Maureen in 1995 and taking her big break rentMenzel continued to marry her co-star Taye Diggs 2003. Enchantment The actress star was able to take her career to new heights as she continued to star as Elfaba. Evil Play Elsa in the 2013 animated Disney blockbuster frozen..
But Menzel and Diggs Two people divorced in 2014 Co-parenting 12-year-old son Walker. Her son is now a preteen, Cinderella Star admits We She said, “I still like it[s] To hug him like a baby when he is sleeping. She also built him a dream tree house. She built a tree house that she had “desired since childhood.”
When she isn’t raising a boy husband Aaron Lower, Or performance, Menzel dreams of her next career move. “My dream duet is [U2] Frontman Bono“She tells WeHer favorite song to sing in the shower Whitney Houston“I have nothing.”
Keep scrolling through more fun facts about Menzel:
1. I am actually Dr. Idina Menzel. I have an honorary PhD in art.
2. Previously [sing] At weddings and bat mitzers.
3. I lied about my age as a teenager, so I was able to play.
4. My favorite song to sing in the shower is Whitney Houston’s “I Have Nothing”, which is sung with the same key.
5. My son Walker is 12 years old, but I still like to hug him like a baby when he’s sleeping.
6. I make average pancakes.
7. I built my son a tree house that I’ve always wanted since I was a kid.
8. My favorite movie is Black Stallion.
9. I am ambidextrous.
10. I don’t like wet kisses … unless they are from my dog, Loei.
11. If you are eating popcorn, you need a diet cork.
12. I haven’t graduated from college and I have repeated nightmares of missing teeth.
13. My dream duet [U2 frontman] Bono.
14. My favorite car is the 1988 Mercedes Convertible Baby Blue.
15. I got married [to my husband of four years, Aaron Lohr] In my backyard.
16. The first album I have ever owned Stars are born [soundtrack] To Barbra Streisand When Chris Kristofferson..
17. You can fall asleep anywhere.
18. There are no tattoos.
19. I am very competitive.
20. I have to see what I say in my son’s basketball game.
21. I love breakfast for dinner.
22. I like to soak buttered bagels in coffee.
23. I want to sit on the sofa rather than the red carpet.
24. My favorite TV show is THe is the West Wing..
25. At the morning school drop-off, when I learned how well all the other moms were organized, I was urged to design my outfit line, Idina Menzel’s Angkor.
Idina Menzel: 25 things you don’t know about me!
Source link Idina Menzel: 25 things you don’t know about me!