Tampa, Florida 2021-07-19 16:53:01 –
Johnson, Pope, Bokor, Ruppel & Burns and LLP have announced that Jamie Klapholz has been nominated as a partner.
Jamie Klapholtz joined Pope Johnson’s Healthcare Group in 2017. As a healthcare lawyer, Jamie represents licensed healthcare facilities and professionals, group practice, healthcare clinics, home care institutions, hospitals, nursing homes, life support facilities, clinical laboratories and diagnostics. Testing facilities and other healthcare providers in business and regulatory matters. The main focus is:
• HIPAA / HITECH compliance, audit protection, and response to data breaches.
• Professional and institutional medical licenses and certifications.
• Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, and insurance audit and reimbursement disputes.
• Healthcare business transaction and day-to-day operational and regulatory advice.
• Fraudulent billing, anti-kickback, and Stark compliance counseling.And
• Scope of practice and issues of advanced practice provider supervision.
Recognized in 2011, Jamie is active in professional and civil society organizations such as the Florida Bar Health and Administrative Law section and the Greater Tampa ACLU Legal Committee. Jamie talks and writes about topics such as Medicare participation requirements, HIPAA compliance, the Florida government’s rule-making process, and the rapidly changing legal situation of highly-registered nurses.
Johnson, Pope, Bokor, Ruppel & Burns and LLP are regional law firms with offices in Tampa, St. Petersburg and Clearwater.
Jamie Klapholz Named Partner Source link Jamie Klapholz Named Partner