Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-09-08 10:59:01 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico(KRQE) – The judge has ordered the utility to be turned off at a popular old town restaurant. Backstreet Grill was ordered to close earlier this year because it refused to require employees to wear masks. As of September 3 The restaurant was still open..
The story continues below:
- trend: Albuquerque sign is controversial
- Do not miss it: Albuquerque Taco Festival to be held in October, despite complaints from other cities
- crime: Police chase leads to big rewards for stolen goods
- education: Students are crossing a crowded intersection due to a shortage of school bus drivers
- COVID-19 (New Coronavirus Infection): What is a mu variant? How contagious is it?
In the spring, the health department revoked the restaurant’s health permit, alleging that management refused to work with food safety inspectors. On Wednesday, the judge ordered their utility to be discontinued.
Judge orders utilities be turned off at Old Town restaurant Source link Judge orders utilities be turned off at Old Town restaurant