Wichita, Kansas 2020-11-19 17:11:17 –
Towanda, Kansas (AP) —Governor Laura Kelly’s unified strategy to enhance coronavirus testing in Kansas has announced that even some of the state’s contractors do not yet have all the details. Work in progress after 7 weeks is sufficient.
Kansas Senate Leader Jim Denning is too late for the Kelly administration to develop its strategy and is fully focused on ensuring a healthy workforce so that businesses can remain open. I insist that they do not match.
Kelly dismissed the criticism and authorities and contractors are confident that testing will be strengthened by the end of the year. The CEO of a state contractor is calling for testing of a bridge to the coronavirus vaccine.
- Kansas aims to boost virus testing, but the strategy is incomplete
- Drive recorder video: Florida State Capitol attacks a man on a bicycle and file a proceeding
- Goodbye 2020! A large fireworks show that heralds the arrival of 2021
- Wichita says basketball games aren’t allowed to the general public until December
- Trump’s election proceedings suffering from rudimentary mistakes
Kansas aims to boost virus testing, but strategy unfinished Source link Kansas aims to boost virus testing, but strategy unfinished