Kansas City, Missouri 2021-10-23 12:28:00 –
Kansas City, Missouri (KCTV)-The Kansas City Police Department has partnered with the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) to collect old prescription drugs on Saturday.
Part of the National Prescription Drug Take Back Day, this event is an effort to counter the opioid epidemic. Old, unused, unwanted prescription medications are accepted at 11 locations in Kansas City.
Tablets, capsules, patches, and vapor-breathing devices (without lithium batteries) are permitted. Liquids, syringes and sharp objects are not accepted.
KCPD will accept medications at these locations until 2 pm on Saturday.
• South Patrol Division, 9701 Marion Park, KCMO 64137
• North Patrol Division, 11000 NW Prairie View Rd. , KCMO 64153
• Shoal Creek Station, 6801 Pleasant Valley Road, KCMO 64119
• Midtown KC Now, 3931 Main St., KCMO 64111
• Liberty Hospital, 2525 Glenn Hendren Dr., Liberty, MO 64068
• Research Medical Center Brookside Campus, 6601 Rockhill Rd. , KCMO 64131
• Children’s Mercy Broadway Campus, 3101 Broadway Blvd, KCMO 64111
• Children’s Mercy East Campus, 20300 E Valley View Pkwy, Independence, MO 64057
• Children’s Mercy North Campus, 501NW Barry Road. KCMO 64155
• CVS, 4750 Lees Summit Rd. , KCMO 64136
• FirstCall, 9091 State Line Rd, 64114 KCMO
For more information or to find a place other than KCMO Click here to visit the DEA website.
KCTV5.com I’m with you on the go! Get the latest news updates and videos, StormTrack5 weather forecasts, weather radar, special research reports, sports headlines and more from KCTV5 News.
Copyright 2021 KCTV (Meredith Corp.) All rights reserved.
KCPD partnering with DEA for drug takeback day | News Source link KCPD partnering with DEA for drug takeback day | News