Denver, Colorado 2021-10-21 22:19:56 –
Denver — Keystone resort It will be the third spot on Colorado’s running lifts for the start of the ski season starting on Friday.
The resort opens at 9am and has 40 acres of terrain and about 2 miles of trails.
It’s snow time! Tighten your boots and strap on your ride. The ski and ride season will begin tomorrow at 9am at Keystone. It has 40 acres of terrain and about 2 miles of trails. pic.twitter.com/60uieDf3QR
— Keystone Resort (@KeystoneMtn) October 21, 2021
It is at this time that the rest of the resorts are scheduled to open. Note: Some resorts and hills may open earlier than expected or later than announced, depending on snow conditions.
- November 12: Breckenridge Ski Resort and Vail Mountain
- November 17: Winter Park Resort
- November 19: Eldora Mountain
- November 20: Purgatory Resort and Steamboat Ski Resort
- November 22: Copper Mountain
- November 24: Beaver Creek Resort and Crested Butte Mountain Resort
- November 25: Silverton Mountain, Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Telluride Ski Resort
- November 26: Powder Horn Mountain Resort
- December 8: Cooper
- December 10: Sunlight Mountain Resort
- December 11: Granby Ranch, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk
- December 17: Kendal Mountain Ski Resort
The Loveland Ski Area is scheduled to open from mid-October to early November.
Leeds Ski Hill usually opens around December 20th, and the Chapman Hill Ski Area usually opens in December.
Monark Mountain, Echo Mountain, Howellsen Hill Ski Area, Lake City Ski Hill, Cranner Ski Hill and Hesperus Ski Area have not announced opening dates.
Keystone Resort opening for the season Friday Source link Keystone Resort opening for the season Friday