Wichita, Kansas 2020-11-19 22:51:49 –
Harper County, Kansas (KSNW)-KHP reported on Thursday evening on Twitter that it was investigating a head-on collision of three deaths in a collision at U-160 Mile Marker 243 in Harper County.
The collision reportedly involved two passenger cars.
The highway is closed and is being detoured by KDOT.
- California has been curfewed to stop the COVID-19 surge
- KHP: Harper County crash kills three people
- WPD Graduation: 5 Reserves Join Crew
- Economic researchers ask Kansas lawmakers to manage COVID-19 cases and boost the economy
- A hand count of the President of Georgia was done.Confirm Biden’s lead
KHP: Harper County crash claims three lives Source link KHP: Harper County crash claims three lives