New Orleans

Leon, Iowa family’s home burns just months after tragic loss – New Orleans, Louisiana

New Orleans, Louisiana 2021-12-07 11:48:00 –

Family homes burn just months after a tragic loss



No one was hurt. A single mother’s house that was severely damaged by a fire at the age of six, just months after her husband died in an accident. KCCI’s AMANDA ROOKER shows us one item. They were very pleased and were able to save. Oh, you can see the damage to this house in Leon. This is the rest of the kitchen. It went up in flames on Friday. All HATFIELD families were left without the home DANIELLE HATFIELD, and her four children lived in this house in the 11th southwest district. They moved just three months ago, and it’s just thousands of dollars to remodel you just because I know it. “OKAY. Well, this is all the rest of the kitchen. No one was a hem when the fire started, but Daniel says, this is an additional burden. ESH lost her husband in a motorcycle accident in August. Their feelings and you know such treatments and staff. DOERAPIES and such staff. GTE THEM won’t help because their dad was in their world. It was very BSEEN it was very rough. In other words, it is struggling financially, mentally and physically. It had a hard time digging rubble. There is NOTUC MH LEFT TOYS CLOTHES FURNITURE ALL IT GONE. I went to the van and cried, but because of Regan, 8 years old, he says he was able to shed what was most important. His dad pillows why I like it. of. It just says LTLEIT BLACK DANIELLE is grateful that they are all safe. She’s looking for a new home right now, but says she’s still dealing with what happened? And I said, no, it wasn’t in my house, it was in a fire and I was completely shocked. I cried. I just lost my husband. So TSHI was another nightmare I didn’t want to wake up, so I knew it was ignited by the LEON AMANDAOOKE RR KCCI EIGHT NEWS IOWA news reader, so it was very devastating. They were able to save the pillow. Daniel’s sister is helping to raise money for her family, Amanda Lucer. The link to the GOFUNDME page has been Twittered out.Everything you need to do i go

Family homes burn just months after a tragic loss


Just a few months after her husband died, a single mother’s house in Leon, Iowa, went up in flames. The family tells sister station KCCI about one item they were happy to save. Watch the video above to learn more about this story.

Just a few months after her husband died, a single mother’s house in Leon, Iowa, went up in flames.

The family talks to sister station KCCI about one item they are happy to save.

Watch the video above to learn more about this story.

This content is imported from Twitter. You may be able to find the same content on their website in different formats, or you may be able to find more information.



Leon, Iowa family’s home burns just months after tragic loss Source link Leon, Iowa family’s home burns just months after tragic loss

Back to top button