Honolulu, Hawaii 2022-06-23 15:27:00 –
Honolulu (KHON2) — Now that things are almost normal, this year’s Independence Day will be a huge success.
Make the most of your Independence Day with these fun events to celebrate with family and friends:
Independence Day Events and Activities on Oahu:
- Fireworks & Car Show Festival at Haleiwa Beach Park: From 10 am to 8:30 pm
- Enjoy a vintage car show, 8 pm fireworks, and live music that brings four concerts. For more information, please call (808) 637-4558 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wailea’s shop celebrating with live music and family activities: 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Family and friends can participate in activities such as face painting, balloon animals, photo booths and beach-themed giveaways.
Independence Day Events and Activities on the Big Island:
- “Salute to Veterans” Hirobay 5K Run / Walk 2022: Starts at 7am
- It will be held at Liliuokalani Garden. For more information or registration Clear here, Or (808) 936-7611 to contact Mike or Pat Sauer. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
- “Hot Ride Expo” featuring vintage, classic and futuristic vehicles: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- It will be held at the Hiro Soccer Field (Mauka Field). All show vehicles are free to attend and can be rolled in from 7:30 am at the old gas station on the corner of Kamehameha Avenue and Pauahi Street.Show vehicles are recommended to stay until 3 pm
- Live music will feature The Ing Crowd, Just Us, OL’School Band, Kachi Kachi Hawaiʻi, and Hot Potaytahs. Children’s activities such as food trucks, water slides and bounce houses are available at the Hirobay Front Soccer Field.
- Fireworks display in Hirobay “Hirobay Blast”: Starts at 8 pm
- The Hawaii County Band will perform live accompaniment with fireworks at a bandstand in Mooho Park starting at 7pm.
- July 4th Parade along Kuakini Highway and Ali’i Drive: Starts at 6 pm
- For a complete parade route and a list of closed roads valid from 5:45 pm to 8:15 pm click here..
- “Salute to the Hero of Hometown” Fireworks Exhibition In Kailua Bay: Starts at 8 pm
- First, we started from a barge where professional pyrotechnics were moored. For more information, click here..
LIST: Have a blast at these Fourth of July events, celebrations Source link LIST: Have a blast at these Fourth of July events, celebrations