Cleveland, Ohio 2020-09-24 09:05:16 –
CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Ohio State Highway Patrol is investigating a crash in I-480 West and State Rd.
It happened around 8:45 a.m. Thursday.
A metal highway sign was hit by a truck, causing it to fall across the interstate.
The sign then fell on top of a vehicle.
OSHP has not updated on injuries in the accident.
I-480 is closed.
There is no update at this time on when the road will fully reopen.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- How’s Cleveland’s Towpath Trail coming along? Kenny shows us the latest additions
- LIVE: Highway sign falls on car on I-480 west
- The historic role of El Lector in educating cigar factory workers
- President Trump set to pay respects to Ginsburg at Supreme Court
- Time running out to apply for assistance with rent, utilities, food in Cuyahoga County