Albuquerque, New Mexico 2020-12-21 10:47:28 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico (KRQE)-University of New Mexico Health, Presbyterian, Loverace Health System, and Christos St. Vincent experts update on Monday 11am COVID-19 hospitalization rates, trends, and up-to-date evidence Discuss topics such as information. , December 21st. KRQE News 13 will stream the discussion live on this page.
Dr. Rohini McKee, Chief Quality and Safety Officer at UNM Hospital, Dr. Denise Gonzales, Director of Presbyterian Health Services, Dr. Vesta Sandoval, Chief Medical Officer of Lovelace Health System, and Christus St. Vincent Community Healthcare The person in charge, Dr. David Gonzales, will attend. Remote discussion.
Latest New Mexico Coronavirus News:
- Local health professionals discussing COVID-19 hospitalization rates and trends
- MDC with a shortage of personnel due to coronavirus
- Historical local restaurant temporarily closed
- BCSO Sheriff says he does not enforce public health order
- A woman in Trakazu talks after being charged with a battery because she coughed on the face of a healthcare worker
Local health experts to discuss COVID-19 hospitalization rates, trends Source link Local health experts to discuss COVID-19 hospitalization rates, trends