Cleveland, Ohio 2020-10-18 10:42:46 –
Cleveland (WJW)-Macy’s will host a national recruitment event on October 22, with the goal of hiring more than 1,400 season workers for vacations here in Ohio.
According to the press release, “New this year to provide a safe and convenient recruitment experience, Macy’s will conduct all interviews over the phone for in-store opportunities. A quick and convenient process will allow seasonal candidates. You can interview from anywhere. “
The telephone interview will take place from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm that day. If you are interested, we recommend that you sign up online before the event.
According to Macy’s, candidates often receive offers on the day they apply.
Last year, 1,000 seasonal positions changed to permanent positions.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below.
- Macy’s employs more than 1,400 seasonal workers in Ohio. The application method is as follows.
- Archbishop performs demon sweep to cleanse protest sites
- Sunday Forecast: Cloudy sky with possible rain later in the day
- Boiling recommendations remain valid in some eastern suburbs
- A man accused of burning a hay bale display at “USA Biden Harris 2020” held without bail