Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-11-24 10:07:33 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico (KRQE) – Make Merry Project APS Tile IMcKinney-Vento Program To identify and provide holiday shopping events for local families in need. This season, Lacueva High School is stepping up to host two toy drives to support the project.
This project allows families identified by the McKinney Vent Program to receive a one-day bus pass to participate and issue a shopping voucher to select products. Personal shoppers can also help families choose one new toy, gift, book or sock for each child in the family up to the age of 18.
The story continues below
- Albuquerque: The video shows the battle between Truman Junior High School teachers and students
- New Mexico: What you need to know about this year’s river of light
- weather: Wednesdays are rainy, snowy and cold
- Research: In the middle of where: New Mexico’s millions of dollars blunder
- Spanish: KRQEEn Español: Martes 23 de Noviembre 2021
Participating parents or parents will receive free gift wrapping, snacks and hot cocoa. In 2020, the project served more than 800 families. This year’s goal is to serve more than 1,500 people.
Rakueva High School Sports and Club will host two toy drives in November to support the Make Merry project. The drive will take place the next day.
- Front Horseshoe Shoe Lot from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm on November 29
- During all LCHS Women’s Basketball matches at the main gym from 4 pm to 9 pm on November 30
The community can also provide assistance by purchasing gifts and books from Wish list on makemerryproject.com Or by dropping the item with either Donation place By December 8th. The Make Merry Project website also accepts cash donations. All funds will be sent directly to the project.
Make Merry Project toy drives provide families in need with their own holiday shopping event Source link Make Merry Project toy drives provide families in need with their own holiday shopping event