Las Vegas, Nevada 2021-11-29 13:55:17 –
Las Vegas (KLAS) —A man accused of drunk driving in a fatal accident on Sunday killed one man and two children and injured three.
The crash occurred around 11:30 am at US95 near the Amagosa Valley.
Christos Vrachnos has been detained in Nye County Detention Center and is currently charged with the following charges:
- 3 counts of drunk driving that causes death
- Three counts of drunk driving causing serious physical harm
- 1 count that could not drive the right half of the road
- 1 count to resist civil servants
- 1 count of false statements to / interfere with civil servants
- 1 count of illegal dog restraints
- Count of 1 case that did not comply with officers regarding traffic regulations
According to Nevada police, Vracnos drove north to the south, hit two cars, and then hit a minivan with two adults and three children. Men, boys and girls were killed in minivans. Women and boys were taken to the hospital to treat their injuries.
After the crash, Nevada police said Vracnos had collided with a camper and rolled the vehicle. The two in the car were slightly injured.