Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-05-14 20:28:47 –
New Mexico (KRQE) – Arizona male lawyer accused of attempting murder New Mexico Police Officers are demanding that his trial be postponed.Officer Sharon Durand I was trying to pull Robert Nelson He was hunting down the driver in front of him.
The story continues below
- Video: Policeman chases suspect who fired at traffic stop
- State Police Announces Name of Injured Police Officer Along I-40
- Search warrant reveals new details in a shooting involving police officers on September 12
- A man accused of shooting an NMSP officer to be under federal control
- A man who shot a state police officer facing a federal crime
- A suspect nominated for a shooting involving police officers in the Lagunera area.New details released
- New Mexico police investigate shootings involving police officers west of Albuquerque
As soon as she approaches the car, Nelson can be seen firing three bullets at Durand before getting off the I-40. Eventually, Nelson was pulled and arrested. Currently, his lawyer is asking a district court judge to postpone the trial from June 7th to a certain point in August.
Nelson’s defense is seeking more time to review the case and say that the possibility of plea is not off the table. Nelson is faced with charges, including an attempted murder of a police officer. Officer Durand is recovering from her wounds in her hands. Her bulletproof vest also stopped the bullet.
Man accused of shooting NMSP officer asks for trial to be postponed Source link Man accused of shooting NMSP officer asks for trial to be postponed