Valley Stream, New York 2021-05-06 10:55:17 –
Asheville, NC (WSPA) – A man was arrested Wednesday after police said police were concerned about drug activity in the Asheville community.
After further investigation, the Asheville Police Department said Cedric Quentin Reeves was indicted:
- Trafficking in Level III fentanyl by possession
- Trafficking Level I Cocaine by Transport
- Trafficking in Persons by Possession Level I Cocaine
- Trafficking of Level II Methamphetamine by Transport
- Trafficking in Level II Methamphetamine by Possession
- Trafficking of Level III fentanyl by transport
- Five ownership counts intended to be manufactured, sold and distributed within 1,000 feet of the park
- Possession for the purpose of manufacturing, selling, and distributing Schedule VIs
- Schedule II Possession for the purpose of manufacturing, selling and distributing cocaine
- Schedule II Possession for the purpose of manufacturing, selling and distributing stimulants
- Possession I MDMA / Ecstasy for the purpose of manufacturing, selling and distributing schedules
- Possession I Fentanyl intended for manufacturing, sales and distribution schedules
- Possession of drug-related supplies
- Resist, delay, or interfere
During the arrest, police seized 6.2 ounces of fentanyl, 10.5 ounces of methamphetamine, 2.8 ounces of crack cocaine, 47 MDMA (ecstasy) pills, and $ 21,350, police said.
Reaves has been imprisoned for $ 600,000 in secured bonds.
Man faces multiple drug charges in Asheville Source link Man faces multiple drug charges in Asheville