Riverside, California 2021-07-30 18:48:09 –
Corpus Christi, Texas — Corpus Christi — Nueces County Public Health District plans a mass vaccination drive-through clinic at the old Christus Spohn Hospital Memorial site, 2606 Hospital Boulevard, Friday, August 6th, from 7:30 am to 7:00 am increase.30 pm
In addition, the COVID-19 inspection site remains open throughout the city.
Vaccinations and COVID-19 testing will be provided freedom in general.
1533 South Brownlee Blvd. The Amistad Community Health Clinic at is offering COVID-19 testing only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Individuals should call (361) 886-3050 to schedule a reservation. This place provides both “illness” and “health” tests.
Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District offers COVID-19 testing at its location, 1702 Horne Road. Individuals must call (361) 826-1339 to pre-register. This location offers drive-through tests for “illness” or “exposed contact” only on Wednesdays.
The Corpus Christi Regional Transport Authority (CCRTA) offers free transportation to and from the city’s vaccination clinic in La Palmela Mall. Those who are interested in getting vaccinated should go to the vaccination clinic for a free trip or notify the bus driver coming from there.
Current B-Line Paratransit passengers will need to call Rider Line (361-289-5881) to schedule a free trip.
The first and second doses of Pfizer vaccine are available to children over 12 years of age. First and second doses of the Moderna vaccine, and a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, are available to all people over the age of 18.
Individuals under the age of 18 must have a verbal, written, or completed pre-registered parental consent form to be vaccinated.
What you need to know:
- Please call 361-561-1101 to pre-register.
- To pre-register online, please visit: https://www.cctexas.com/vaccineregistration [cctexas.com] Click the “Vaccination Registration” link. You will need to receive a Quick Response (QR) code during online pre-registration. Once the online pre-registration limit is reached, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines are available.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come, first-served basis.
- New registration will begin when the vaccine becomes available in future clinics.
- Do not combine vaccines of different brands. If you were vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine on the first dose, you should be vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine on the second dose.
- If you enroll for the first dose, you do not need to re-enroll for the second dose.
Mass COVID-19 vaccination site announced as numbers soar Source link Mass COVID-19 vaccination site announced as numbers soar