Riverside, California 2021-07-31 17:06:18 –
The Public Health District will host a mass vaccination drive-through clinic at the old Christus Spohn Memorial Site on Friday, August 6th.
Corpus Christi, Texas — The video above is from August 28th.
Cases and hospitalizations for COVID-19 are increasing in coastal bends. To immunize more residents, the Public Health District will hold a mass vaccination drive-through clinic at the old Christus Spohn Memorial Site on Friday, August 6th.
The clinic runs from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm.
Here’s what you need to know before you go.
- Please call 361-561-1101 to pre-register.
- To pre-register online click here Click the “Vaccination Registration” link. You will need to receive a Quick Response (QR) code during online pre-registration. Once the online pre-registration limit is reached, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines are available.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come, first-served basis.
- New registration will begin when the vaccine becomes available in future clinics.
- Do not combine vaccines of different brands. If you were vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine on the first dose, you should be vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine on the second dose.
The COVID-19 test site is open throughout the city.
Here you can be tested for viruses.
- Amistad Community Health Clinic, located in 1533 South Brownlee Boulevard, offers Covid-19 testing only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Individuals should call (361) 886-3050 to schedule a reservation.
- Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District offers Covid-19 testing at its location, 1702 Horne Road. Individuals must call (361) 826-1339 to pre-register. This location offers drive-through tests for “illness” or “exposed contact” only on Wednesdays.
If you are unable to attend the mass vaccination clinic, you can go to La Palmera Mall during the mall hours from Monday to Friday. If you need round-trip transportation to the mall’s vaccination clinic, the Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority can help. Be sure to inform the bus driver. Current B-Line Paratransit passengers will need to call Rider Line (361-289-5881) to schedule a free trip.
For the latest information on coronavirus in coastal bends, click here..
mass vaccination clinic on August 6 Source link mass vaccination clinic on August 6