Milwaukee, Wisconsin 2021-06-11 12:03:46 –
Defeat the heat of summer with this light, creamy and crunchy dessert. You don’t need an oven, and for this non-burning layered treat, and it’s sure to make every mouth happy!
-1 to 3.4 ounces.Instant French vanilla pudding mix
-1 to 3.4 ounces.Banana cream pudding mix
-4 cups of cold whole milk
-4 sliced bananas
-8 ounces.Cool whip
-1/2 sleeve of graham cracker, crushed
-12 lbs cake, slice (pound cake)
-6 to 12 ounces of mason jars
- Using a large mixing bowl, add the vanilla and banana instant pudding mix with cold milk. Mix with a whisk until well mixed. Leave for a few minutes to thicken.
- Crush the pound cake or cut it into large pieces and set aside.
- Put the graham crackers in a plastic bag and crush the crackers.
- Start stacking jars with crushed graham crackers. Push it down firmly. Sprinkle the cake on it. Then sprinkle 2 tablespoons of pudding on top of the cake.
- Add sliced bananas on top of the first layer of pudding. Start again with a small layer of graham crackers and cake crumbles, puddings, and sliced bananas. Repeat until the jar is about 3/4 full. Finally, add a small amount of whipped cream or cool whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.