St. Louis, Missouri 2021-07-22 07:00:00 –
ST. Louis (KMOV.com)- Missouri Republican Governor Mike Parson has announced a COVID-19 Vaccine Incentive Program that will allow you to put $ 10,000 in the pockets of vaccinated Missouri citizens. Person announced the benefits of being vaccinated at a press conference held at the Houses of Parliament on Wednesday.
Over 180 winners will be randomly selected for each draw to earn cash or, for younger residents, an education savings account. A total of 900 Missourians will win.
Misorians who have been vaccinated at least once with the COVID-19 vaccine can now participate to win one of the 900 awards. The first lottery will take place on August 13th. The lottery is held every two weeks and the final lottery is scheduled for October 8th. Once Missouri residents receive the dose, they will be able to apply for the sweepstakes at: MOStopsCovid.com/win.. As you type, those inputs will be carried over to all drawings. You do not have to enter it multiple times. The entry list is checked and duplicate entries are removed before each drawing. The winner must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- You must be a living citizen of the United States and a permanent resident of Missouri.
- Must be 12 years or older.
- Prior to the draw date, you must have at least the first COVID-19 vaccination if you have been vaccinated with Physer or Moderna, or one vaccination if you have been vaccinated with Johnson & Johnson. Yes (records will be confirmed).
Person said in the past that he hesitated to offer prizes and other rewards for doing something he considers to be his personal responsibility. However, he also states that he is considering all options to increase vaccination rates in states addressing the outbreak of COVID-19 among unvaccinated people. The State Department of Health reports that about 40% of Missouri is vaccinated.
Entries are divided into three categories:
- Red: Mizurians over the age of 18 who have been vaccinated at least once since July 21st.
- White: Mizurians over the age of 18 have been vaccinated at least once by July 21st.
- Blue: Mizurians between the ages of 12 and 17 are vaccinated at least once at any given time.
Copyright 2021 KMOV (Meredith Corporation) All copyrights
Missouri launches vaccine incentive program; here’s how you can enter to win $10,000 | St. Louis News Headlines Source link Missouri launches vaccine incentive program; here’s how you can enter to win $10,000 | St. Louis News Headlines