Florence

Myrtle Beach police arrest Conway man in connection with September kidnapping – Florence, South Carolina

Florence, South Carolina 2021-04-08 20:47:16 –

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (WBTW) —Police arrested a man in Conway on March 28 and charged him in connection with the kidnapping of Myrtle Beach from September.

Conway’s Rodney Lafayette Seldon, 30, was arrested and charged with kidnapping and possession of drugs. He is the fourth person arrested in connection with the kidnapping.

Police responded to 300 blocks on 3rd Avenue North in Myrtle Beach on September 15. Possibility of kidnappingAccording to the arrest warrant. When police arrived, the victim said the suspect had dragged her into a white van and began beating her with a pipe, police said.

Police believe Seldon was driving a van, according to a warrant obtained by News13.

The victim also said the suspect had taken her to Burger King to kill her. According to the warrant, when she asked for help, one suspect swore to her and said, “Get what you deserve.”

Seldon remains at the J. Ruben Long Term Detention Center as of Thursday night.

Fallon Press (left), Hector Mercado (center), Rain Gun (right) (Courtesy: J. Ruben Long-Term Detention Center / P2C)

Myrtle Beach’s Fallon Ann Press (19), Hector Luis Mercado (26) and Perion’s Rain Willow Gun (26) were all previously arrested, kidnapped, assaulted and assaulted. , Was charged with drugs.

Myrtle Beach police arrest Conway man in connection with September kidnapping Source link Myrtle Beach police arrest Conway man in connection with September kidnapping

Back to top button