Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-02-22 09:12:52 –
Navajo Nation President Jonathan Nez reiterated, “Please continue to take all precautions after vaccination with COVID-19.” “Yes, the vaccine is very effective in preventing the COVID-19 virus, but it is not guaranteed and there remains great concern around the world about the ever-expanding new variants.”
Sunday, New Mexico Reported 320 new COVID-19 cases, Utah reported 701 cases and Arizona reported 1,804 cases.
Authorities have announced the latest incident organized by the service unit:
- Chinru Service Unit: 5,438
- Crown Point Service Unit: 2,848
- Fort Defiance Service Unit: 3,486
- Gallup Service Unit: 4,671
- Kaienta Service Unit: 2,628
- Shiprock Service Unit: 4,989
- Tsubasa City Service Unit: 3,576
- Winslow Service Unit: 1,881
- 18 dwellings are not specific enough to be placed in an accurate service unit
Navajo Nation’s curfew is valid daily from 9 pm to 5 am.
Navajo Nation reports 27 COVID-19 cases, 2 additional deaths Source link Navajo Nation reports 27 COVID-19 cases, 2 additional deaths