Albuquerque, New Mexico 2020-10-25 12:11:26 –
On Saturday, New Mexico reported a record high of 875 new cases of COVID-19, Arizona reported 890 new cases, and Utah reported 1,608.
Authorities have released the latest case organized by the service unit:
- Chinru Service Unit: 2,519
- Crown Point Service Unit: 1,076
- Fort Defiance Service Unit: 1,179
- Gallup Service Unit: 1,738
- Kaienta Service Unit: 1,380
- Shiprock Service Unit: 1,731
- Tsubasa City Service Unit: 1,056
- Winslow Service Unit: 529
- The nine COVID-19-positive dwellings are not specific enough to be accurately placed in a service unit.
On Tuesday, October 27th, Nez-Lizer Administration will host an online town hall on the Nez-Lizer Facebook page starting at 10am to provide the latest information on COVID-19.
Plans to reopen Navajo Nation are here.
For more information, including reports, helpful preventive tips, and other resources, visit the Navajo Department of Health’s COVID-19 website. To contact the main Navajo Health Command Operations Center, call (928) 871-7014.