Omaha, Nebraska 2021-10-07 15:26:14 –
Omaha, Nebraska (KMTV) —The Nebraska Department of Health and Social Welfare (DHHS) has announced that Nebraska and the State Health Commission are currently recruiting members of many specialized medical committees.
DHHS said the next board has a notable opening.
- Senior Practical Registration Nursing Committee – Physician (2), Public
- Athletic Training Committee – Public
- Cosmetology, Electrical Engineering, Esthetics, Nail Technology, Body Art Committee-Electrician
- Hearing Aid Specialists Committee – Hearing Aid Specialists
- Nutrition Therapy Committee – Public
- Medical X-ray Commission – Limited Medical Radiologist
- Pharmacy Board – Open
- Respiratory Care Committee – Respiratory Care Practitioner
Applications can be requested in several ways.
To qualify, DHHS states: “The applicant must be at least 19 years old, have lived in Nebraska for at least one year, and must not hold a valid qualification in a profession subject to the Unified Qualifications Act. Facilities subject to the Medical Facilities Act. Must not be the parent, child, spouse, or family member of a person who is employed or is employed by, and is currently regulated by the appointed board of directors. “
The full term of office for members is five years and ends on November 30, 2026. The interview will take place on November 15th in Lincoln. The application must be received by October 27th.
If you have any questions, please email Monica Gissler. Monica.Gissler@nebraska.gov..
Nebraska seeking healthcare board members Source link Nebraska seeking healthcare board members