Arlington, Texas 2020-12-05 12:00:36 –
This week, we’ll take a look at Arlington’s Clarendon area at Neighborhood Spotlight. This is one of Arlington’s most popular districts and has excellent housing, employment and recreation options. Do you live up to its reputation? Let’s check!
What do you like about the community? Let us know in the comments below — we’ll highlight them in future Neighborhood Spotlights!
Also, as always, if you have any questions about Arlington’s real estate, click here to contact Arlington’s best-selling real estate team, the Kerishur Team.
Overview of Clarendon
Thanks to the prime location of the Orange Line, Clarendon has a lot of traffic from local and domestic companies. Over the years, it has grown into a thriving center for shopping, dining and entertainment.
Clarendon is a highly desirable area for many. Not only does this area offer urban convenience and first-class dining, but high walkability and excellent transportation options are also a dream for Arlington residents. Even better, Clarendon is a busy business district in its own right and a great place to live if you work in Arlington.
Clarendon Real Estate Market
Clarendon has a famous hot real estate market. Houses move fast, and it’s not uncommon for a bid war to break out at home. This is great news for those who are currently looking to sell their homes in Clarendon. With the right agents nearby, homeowners can sell their homes faster and compete for offers, giving them a great deal.
For those who want to buy a home in Clarendon, the hot market can be a little daunting. So if you’re considering moving to Clarendon, it’s a good idea to work with a real estate team to help you find an off-market home and negotiate the best deal for a new home.
What is the most common type of house in Clarendon?
Clarendon features apartment-style condos in larger buildings. About two-thirds of the current Clarendon list is this style of condo, with many different residential communities that dominate the Clarendon skyline.
Popular Clarendon Condo Community
Below is a list of (part of) your favorite apartments in Clarendon. If you want to read the complete list, check out the expanded spotlights here!
- Phoenix: Located on 1020 N. Highland Street, Phoenix is a contemporary 11-story condominium built in 2007 with a total of 194 units. Condos are available in studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom floor plans.
- Clarendon 1021: Clarendon 1021 is a 10-story condominium built in 2005 with a total of 417 units, from studios to 3-bedroom floor plans. The building has a 24-hour front desk, a rooftop pool with grill station, a rooftop Jacuzzi, a fitness center, two private courtyards and parking.
- Station Square Residence: Just a 5-minute walk to Clarendon Metro, The Residencesat Station Square Condo consists of a total of 309 units spanning three separate skyscrapers. Each unit has its own style, from loft styles to more classic models. The unit also has a balcony with private outdoor space in Clarendon.
Clarendon’s foodie culture
As you can see from the previous Neighborhood Spotlights Really Be careful to find and try Arlington’s top restaurants. The search often leads to the center of Clarendon.
Some of our favorite Clarendon restaurants are:
- The Pinemoor: This southern steakhouse also offers a variety of unique liquors.
- Spirits of ’76: With about 100 different liqueurs to try, Spirits of ’76 offers great food and drinks in a truly inspired dining atmosphere.
- Don Tito: Not as traditional as Arlington’s other great taco spots, Don Tito is unmatched in its combination of fresh taste, innovative drinks and a fun atmosphere.
It’s not surprising to hear that Clarendon has a great selection of schools. These include public schools such as Yorktown High School and Arlington Traditional Elementary School, as well as private schools such as the National Blue Award Ribbon Winner St. Ancatholic School.
How do I find a home in Clarendon?
Demand for housing can be very high in Clarendon, for good reason. Neighborhood offers:
- very High walkability
- Easy commute to the rest of Arlington, Alexandria, Washington DC
- Excellent local shopping and dining
- Extensive options for outdoor recreation
So if you’re relying solely on online search tools, you may have a hard time winning a home in Clarendon right now, but you have other options. The Keri Shull team has hundreds of off-market properties that can’t be found online or elsewhere … and we want to give priority access to these homes before they hit the market.
When selling a home in Arlington, it’s more important than ever to make sure you have the right precautions in place to protect your investment. The best way to do this is to discuss with a top-notch realtor and create a fully customized home sales strategy.
What are you looking for? Click here to schedule a free, pressure-free consultation time with one of your real estate needs analysts!
Neighborhood Spotlight: Clarendon, Much More Than Just a Metro Source link Neighborhood Spotlight: Clarendon, Much More Than Just a Metro