Arlington, Texas 2021-01-16 12:00:23 –
There’s more to this neighborhood, literally and figuratively, than visible. Continue reading to find out everything you need to know about Amazon’s new home in northern Virginia.
Join us in this week’s Neighborhood Spotlight for a complete breakdown of Crystal City.
No matter where you live in Arlington, there are unique things that you will fall in love with. What do you like about the community? Let us know in the comments below so we can highlight it in future Neighborhood Spotlight.
And, as always, if you have questions about Arlington real estate, contact Keri Shull Team, the best-selling real estate team in the Washington, DC area.
Crystal City is an urban village on the eastern tip of Arlington, adjacent to the nearby city of Alexandria. Like all Arlington’s suburbs, Crystal City is a popular and prosperous area, with lots of things for many employers and leisure.
The best crystals form the underground
Arlington has a lot to do and the city is no exception! Crystal City has many great ways to get fresh air, as well as the best places to eat and drink.
The most unique thing that Crystal City offers is Crystal City Shops, a large mall in the underground city. Crystal City’s underground tunnel is home to nearly 200 shops, restaurants and entertainment venues. It also has direct connections to many nearby hotels, offices and even condos.
This means you can enjoy light meals, lots of shopping, and even avant-garde theaters without having to step on the ground.
Some of Arlington’s Urban Villages have different types of homes for sale, including single-family homes and apartment-style condos.
But in Crystal City, skyscrapers are still the king.
Crystal City is home to some of Arlington’s most popular condo communities and has a huge collection of apartments for rent in other skyscrapers.
In general, owning a home in Crystal City is a good investment. The value of the house is steadily rising throughout Arlington.
Combined with Amazon’s HQ2 project arriving soon at National Landing, this means that there has never been a better time to invest in Crystal City real estate.
Popular condos in the area
Crystal City has a lot of great condo communities — here are just a few of our favorites:
- Eclipse: Consisting of 476 units between two buildings, Eclipse offers occupants amazing convenience. Not only is the owner easily accessible to the DC metro system via a free shuttle, the complex also has an on-site supermarket and café.
- Crystal Gateway: In addition to Waterford House, Crystal City offers boutique layouts for their condos. Residents can enjoy one of the best views of Crystal City while taking advantage of luxurious features such as a heated pool and a 24/7 concierge. Finally, convenient access to Crystal City’s underground tunnels means that Crystal Gateway owners don’t have to worry about the weather when commuting or running.
To see a complete list of our favorite condos, check out the full Neighborhood Spotlight on our website!
Make HQ2 work for you
Crystal City has skyrocketed in popularity over the last few years, and for good reason. Neighborhood features:
- Ease of walking and convenience of transit
- High-value employers such as DoD and Amazon’s HQ2 projects
- A unique underground city with plenty of dining and retail opportunities
- Easy commute to Washington DC, Alexandria and other parts of Arlington
For this reason, Crystal City homes are currently moving very fast. If you don’t approach your home search the right way, you’re unlikely to find the right home and win.
If you are looking for a home alone, you may now have a serious problem finding the right home — but there is help! The Keri Shull team has hundreds of off-market properties that you can’t find online or elsewhere … and we want to give you priority access to these homes before they hit the market!
When selling a home in Arlington, it’s more important than ever to make sure you’re taking appropriate precautions to protect your investment. The best way to do this is to discuss with a top-notch realtor and create a fully customized home sales strategy.
What are you looking for? Schedule a free, pressure-free consultation time with one of your real estate needs analysts.
Neighborhood Spotlight: Crystal City — Seeing the Future of Arlington Living? Source link Neighborhood Spotlight: Crystal City — Seeing the Future of Arlington Living?