Kansas City, Missouri 2021-01-23 22:37:00 –
Kansas City, Missouri (KCTV)-This week’s new coronavirus hospitalizations have fallen by about 15% across the Kansas City Metro.
Proceedings are declining across Kansas and Missouri.
Take a look at the counties in the Kansas City metro area.
- Kansas County on the Metro: 19.90 percent reduction in hospitalization.
- Missouri County of the Metro: Hospitalization decreased by 10.99%.
- Johnson County: Hospitalization decreased by 26.7%.
- Miami County: 20 percent increase
- Wyandot County: Hospitalization decreased by 13.9%.
- Clay County: Hospitalization reduced by 10.6%
- Jackson County (excluding KCMO): 8.6 percent reduction in hospitalization.
- Kansas City: Hospitalization was reduced by 5.5%.
KCTV5.com is now with you on the go! Get the latest news updates and videos, StormTrack5 weather forecasts, weather radar, special research reports, sports headlines and more from KCTV5 News.
>> Click here / tap to download for free Mobile app.. <
Copyright 2021 KCTV (Meredith Corp.) All rights reserved.
New COVID-19 hospitalizations in Kansas City metro drop by 15 percent since last week | Coronavirus Source link New COVID-19 hospitalizations in Kansas City metro drop by 15 percent since last week | Coronavirus