Albuquerque, New Mexico 2020-10-17 17:54:55 –
- A woman in her 80s from Bernarillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had a fundamental condition.
The death toll of New Mexico residents associated with COVID-19 is currently 929.
In addition to death, the state reported 577 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Saturday, New Mexico reported a total of 36,343 cases.
The latest cases are:
- 191 new cases in Bernarillo County
- 24 new cases in Chaves County
- Three new cases in Cibola County
- 35 new cases in Curry County
- 98 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 36 new cases in Eddy County
- Two new cases in Grant County
- 15 new cases in Lie group
- 9 new cases in Lincoln County
- 21 new cases in Luna County
- Seven new cases in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Mora County
- Six new cases in Otero County
- Six new cases in Rio Arriba County
- Three new cases Roosevelt County
- 24 new cases in Sandoval County
- 10 new cases in San Juan County
- 7 new cases in San Miguel County
- 28 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Sierra County
- 10 new cases in Socorro County
- Two new cases in Taos County
- Two new cases in Torrance County
- 15 new cases in Valencia County
- Two new cases among New Mexico correctional bureau inmates at Lie County Correctional Facility
- 19 new cases among prisoners of the New Mexico Correctional Office at the New Mexico Southern Correctional Facility in Doña Ana County
Click here to see the number of positive cases in each county or zip code.
KOB 4 determined that there were 5.3% positive results for the tests analyzed in a report from the state on Saturday.
The state reports that 173 people are currently being treated for COVID-19 in hospitals. This number may include individuals who tested positive for COVID-19 outside the state but are hospitalized in New Mexico.
As of Saturday, there were 19,853 COVID-19 cases designated as recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health.