Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-06-08 18:05:04 –
- A woman in her 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized.
The death toll of New Mexico residents associated with COVID-19 is currently 4,287.
In addition to death, the state reported an additional 79 COVID-19 cases. As of Tuesday, a total of 203,747 cases have been reported in New Mexico.
The latest examples include:
- 27 new cases in Bernarilo County
- 1 new case in Colfax County
- 1 new infection in Curry County
- 11 new cases of infection in Doña Ana County
- Two new cases in Eddy County
- One new infection in Guadalupe County
- One new case in Lincoln County
- 3 new cases in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Mora County
- 9 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- Two new cases in Sandoval County
- 6 new cases in San Juan County
- Two new infections in San Miguel County
- Four new cases occur in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Torrance County
- 6 new cases in Valencia County
- One new proceeding against an individual detained by a federal agency at the Otero County Processing Center
The state reports that 89 people are currently hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Tuesday, there are 191,257 COVID-19 cases designated as recovered by NMDOH.
New Mexico reports 1 new death, 79 additional COVID-19 cases Source link New Mexico reports 1 new death, 79 additional COVID-19 cases