Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-09-21 17:39:28 –
- A man in his 70s from Valencia County. The individual was hospitalized and had a fundamental condition.
The death toll of New Mexico residents associated with COVID-19 is currently 4,700.
In addition to death, the state reported 412 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Tuesday, New Mexico has reported a total of 246,639 cases.
The latest cases are:
- 103 new cases in Bernarillo County
- 5 new cases in Chaves County
- 1 new case in Cibola County
- 8 new cases in Colfax County
- 14 new cases in Curry County
- 47 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 24 new cases in Eddy County
- Nine new cases in Grant County
- 1 new case in Hidalgo County
- 61 new cases in Lee County
- 1 new case in Lincoln County
- One new case in Los Alamos County
- 12 new cases in McKinley County
- 13 new cases in Otero County
- Eight new cases in Key County
- Five new cases in Rio Arriba County
- Two new cases in Roosevelt County
- 25 new cases in Sandoval County
- 22 new cases in San Juan County
- Two new cases in San Miguel County
- 14 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Socorro County
- 4 new cases in Taos County
- Three new cases in Torrance County
- 23 new cases in Valencia County
- Two new cases between individuals held by a federal agency at the Otero County Federal Prison Facility
- One new case among individuals held by the federal agency of the Otero County Processing Center
The state reported that 369 people are currently hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Tuesday, there are 216,137 COVID-19 cases designated as recovered by NMDOH.
New Mexico reports 11 new deaths, 412 additional COVID-19 cases Source link New Mexico reports 11 new deaths, 412 additional COVID-19 cases