Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-07-27 17:41:23 –
- A man in his 40s from Bernarillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had a fundamental condition.
- A man in his 60s from Lee County.
The death toll of New Mexico residents associated with COVID-19 is currently 4,402.
In addition to death, the state reported 242 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Tuesday, New Mexico has reported a total of 209,356 cases.
The latest cases are:
- 69 new cases in Bernarillo County
- Nine new cases in Chaves County
- 1 new case in Cibola County
- 5 new cases in Colfax County
- 11 new cases in Curry County
- 12 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 33 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Grant County
- Two new cases in Hidalgo County
- 24 new cases in Lee County
- 5 new cases in Lincoln County
- 4 new cases in McKinley County
- Two new cases in Otero County
- Two new cases in Key County
- 10 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- Two new cases in Roosevelt County
- 14 new cases in Sandoval County
- 5 new cases in San Juan County
- Three new cases in San Miguel County
- 9 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Taos County
- 1 new case in Torrance County
- Six new cases in Valencia County
- Three new cases between individuals held by a federal agency at the Otero County Federal Prison Facility
- Eight new cases between individuals held by the federal agency of the Otero County Processing Center
The state reported that 121 people are currently hospitalized for COVID-19 in New Mexico.
As of Tuesday, there are 196,698 COVID-19 cases designated as recovered by NMDOH.
New Mexico reports 2 new deaths, 242 additional COVID-19 cases Source link New Mexico reports 2 new deaths, 242 additional COVID-19 cases