Albuquerque, New Mexico 2020-09-30 18:01:58 –
- A male in his 80s from Lea County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A second male in his 80s from Lea County. The individual had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now at 877.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 281 new additional COVID-19 cases. As of Wednesday, New Mexico has reported a total of 29,435 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 61 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 31 new cases in Chaves County
- 3 new cases in Cibola County
- 33 new cases in Curry County
- 41 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 22 new cases in Eddy County
- 2 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 29 new cases in Lea County
- 3 new cases in Lincoln County
- 2 new cases in Luna County
- 6 new cases in McKinley County
- 2 new cases in Otero County
- 1 new case in Rio Arriba County
- 3 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 8 new cases in Sandoval County
- 16 new cases in San Juan County
- 1 new case in San Miguel County
- 8 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Sierra County
- 1 new case in Socorro County
- 1 new case in Taos County
- 2 new cases in Torrance County
- 4 new cases in Valencia County
To see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code, click here.
KOB 4 determined there was a 4.6% positivity result of the tests analyzed in Wednesday’s report from the state.
The state reports that 85 people are currently being treated for COVID-19 in the hospital. The number may include individuals who tested positive for COVID-19 out of state but are hospitalized in New Mexico.
As of Wednesday, 16,671 COVID-19 cases have been designated as recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health.