Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-07-23 18:03:03 –
- A woman in her 60s from Bernarillo County.
- A man in his 70s from Doña Ana County. The individual was a resident of the Good Sumaritan Society-Betidea facility in Alamogordo.
The death toll of New Mexico residents associated with COVID-19 is currently 4,397.
In addition to death, the state reported 244 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Friday, New Mexico reported a total of 208,487 cases.
The latest cases are:
- 93 new cases in Bernarillo County
- 7 new cases in Chaves County
- Four new cases in Curry County
- 12 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 18 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Hidalgo County
- 10 new cases in Lee County
- Four new cases in Lincoln County
- One new case in Los Alamos County
- Three new cases in Luna County
- Three new cases in McKinley County
- 13 new cases in Otero County
- Three new cases in Rio Arriba County
- Four new cases in Roosevelt County
- 15 new cases in Sandoval County
- 12 new cases in San Juan County
- 1 new case in San Miguel County
- 13 new cases in Santa Fe County
- Three new cases in Taos County
- 9 new cases in Valencia County
- One new case among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Federal Prison Facility
- 14 new cases between individuals held by the federal agency of the Otero County Processing Center
The state reported that 106 people are currently hospitalized for COVID-19 in New Mexico.
As of Friday, there are 196,442 COVID-19 cases designated as recovered by NMDOH.
New Mexico reports 3 new deaths, 244 additional COVID-19 cases Source link New Mexico reports 3 new deaths, 244 additional COVID-19 cases