Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-08-02 17:43:47 –
- A man in his 50s from Bernarillo County. The individual had a fundamental condition.
- A man in his 60s from Valencia County. The individual had an underlying condition and was a resident of the Belem Meadows Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in Belem.
The death toll of New Mexico residents associated with COVID-19 is currently 4,414.
New Mexico has reported a total of 211,492 cases.
The latest cases are:
- 340 new cases in Bernarillo County
- Two new cases in Catron County
- 44 new cases in Chaves County
- 6 new cases in Cibola County
- Three new cases in Colfax County
- 43 new cases in Curry County
- 1 new case in De Baca County
- 72 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 96 new cases in Eddy County
- 8 new cases in Grant County
- 13 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 33 new cases in Lee County
- 11 new cases in Lincoln County
- Three new cases in Los Alamos County
- 40 new cases in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Mora County
- 19 new cases in Otero County
- 5 new cases in Key County
- 9 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 30 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 85 new cases in Sandoval County
- 64 new cases in San Juan County
- 9 new cases in San Miguel County
- 56 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Sierra County
- 9 new cases in Socorro County
- Two new cases in Taos County
- Four new cases in Torrance County
- 1 new case in Union County
- 51 new cases in Valencia County
- 15 new cases between individuals held by the federal agency of the Otero County Processing Center
The state reports that 148 people are currently hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Monday, there are 197,079 COVID-19 cases designated as recovered by NMDOH.
New Mexico reports 4 new deaths, 1,076 additional COVID-19 cases over three-day period Source link New Mexico reports 4 new deaths, 1,076 additional COVID-19 cases over three-day period