Albuquerque, New Mexico 2020-10-18 17:59:03 –
- A woman in her 70s from McKinley County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A woman in her 60s from Rio Arriba County. The individual had a fundamental condition.
- A woman in her 90s from Sandoval County. The individual had a fundamental condition and was a resident of the Rio Rancho Center facility in Rio Rancho.
- A man in his 80s from Santa Fe County. The individual was hospitalized and had a fundamental condition.
- A woman in her thirties from Socorro County. The individual was hospitalized.
The death toll of New Mexico residents associated with COVID-19 is currently 934.
In addition to death, the state reported 448 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Sunday, New Mexico reported a total of 36,788 cases.
The latest cases are:
- 151 new cases in Bernarillo County
- 26 new cases in Chaves County
- Five new cases in Cibola County
- Nine new cases in Curry County
- 68 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 13 new cases in Eddy County
- Three new cases in Grant County
- 26 new cases in Lie group
- Three new cases in Lincoln County
- One new case in Los Alamos County
- 32 new cases in Luna County
- Six new cases in McKinley County
- Two new cases in Otero County
- Five new cases in Rio Arriba County
- Three new cases in Roosevelt County
- 31 new cases in Sandoval County
- 8 new cases in San Juan County
- 4 new cases in San Miguel County
- 28 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Sierra County
- 5 new cases in Socorro County
- 1 new case in Taos County
- 14 new cases in Valencia County
- One new case among individuals held by the federal agency of the Cibola County Orthodontic Center
- Two new cases between individuals held by a federal agency at Otero County Prison Facility
Click here to see the number of positive cases in each county or zip code.
KOB 4 determined that there were 5.8% positive results for the tests analyzed in the Sunday report from the state.
The state currently reports that 171 people are being treated for COVID-19 in hospitals. This number may include individuals who tested positive for COVID-19 outside the state but are hospitalized in New Mexico.
As of Sunday, there were 19,894 COVID-19 cases designated as recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health.