Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-07-29 17:47:09 –
One death over 30 days:
- A man in his 80s from Bernarillo County.
The death toll of New Mexico residents associated with COVID-19 is currently 4,408.
In addition to death, the state reported 401 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Thursday, New Mexico has reported a total of 210,085 cases.
The latest cases are:
- 96 new cases in Bernarillo County
- 23 new cases in Chaves County
- 1 new case in Cibola County
- 15 new cases in Curry County
- 25 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 45 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Grant County
- 30 new cases in Lee County
- 16 new cases in Lincoln County
- One new case in Los Alamos County
- Three new cases in Luna County
- 13 new cases in McKinley County
- 10 new cases in Otero County
- 1 new case in Key County
- Five new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 5 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 28 new cases in Sandoval County
- 51 new cases in San Juan County
- 5 new cases in San Miguel County
- 12 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Socorro County
- Four new cases in Torrance County
- 9 new cases in Valencia County
- One new case among prisoners of the New Mexico Correctional Bureau of the Northeastern New Mexico Correctional Facility in Union County
The state reported that 140 people are currently hospitalized for COVID-19 in New Mexico.
As of Thursday, there are 196,786 COVID-19 cases designated as recovered by NMDOH.
New Mexico reports one new death, 401 additional COVID-19 cases Source link New Mexico reports one new death, 401 additional COVID-19 cases