Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-08-02 13:14:21 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico (KRQE) – New Mexico United NationsNSTed It swept Albuquerque. Currently, they are working on building their own permanent home. Lawrence Rael, Chief Operating Officer of Albuquerque, elaborated on the proposed stadium plan.
- Neighbors concerned about the location of the proposed NM United Stadium
- Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Supports United Stadium
- New Mexico United, Albuquerque City plans to bring stadium bond issuance to city council on August 2
- The city faces a real estate acquisition of a New Mexico United downtown stadium site
- Feasibility Study Announced at New Mexico United Stadium Candidate Site
- How quickly can New Mexico United get their own stadium?
July, Albuquerque Feasibility study announced Conducted by an external consultant to analyze the potential economic impact of such projects and provide preliminary recommendations for viable sites. However, the project will continue to go through a wide range of public opinion and council processes before the location is decided.
According to research, the stadium must be on either coal and Broadway, or second and iron. If the city uses one of the two priority sites, the report estimates that the project will cost between $ 64 million and $ 70 million. The cost is expected to begin construction next year, and research recommends 10,000 to 12,000 seats, including luxurious suites.
The report estimates a total economic impact of more than $ 384 million over 30 years. A $ 50 million bond proposal was submitted to the city council on Monday night to build a multipurpose stadium and vote in late August. If the city council approves it, the proposed bond will be handed over to voters in November.
New Mexico United stadium plan to be presented to city council Monday Source link New Mexico United stadium plan to be presented to city council Monday