Santa Ana, California 2021-06-15 12:17:04 –
As Santa Ana City services begin to return on June 15, the city’s requirements for face covering will end on June 15, 2021. This action aligns the city with California and CDC recommendations for mitigating the use of facial coverings. ..
What does this mean? Well, the following things have finally returned to normal.
- Face coverings are now an option for the general public entering Santa Ana city buildings – if residents are vaccinated with COVID-19
- The New Hope branch of the Santa Ana Public Library is in full operation.The head office will reopen in the summer after the construction is completed
- The Santa Ana city swimming pool and some recreational programs have already been reopened.More recreational shows coming back this summer
- Community center will reopen within the next few months
- The city hall is open throughout the pandemic for counter service.The general public is still encouraged to make reservations for permits and other services and use online options
California Guidance on Face Covers: https://bit.ly/3xkZFff
CDC Guidance for Vaccinated Individuals: https://bit.ly/3gp8cYW
New Santa Ana | Face masks are now optional at the Santa Ana City Hall for those who are vaccinated against COVID-19 Source link New Santa Ana | Face masks are now optional at the Santa Ana City Hall for those who are vaccinated against COVID-19