Santa Ana, California 2021-12-08 20:18:35 –
Santa Ana, CA (December 8, 2021) – Orange County Treasury Secretary Shari Freidenrich states that the first installment deadline for timely payment of secured property tax for the 2021/22 fiscal year is Friday, December 10. Remind the owner. If you do not have a US Postal Service (USPS) postmark prior to December 10, you will be penalized with a 10% delinquency penalty. Payments at octreasurer.com/octaxbill are fast, secure and secure. Payments processed on the website before midnight on December 10th will be made in a timely manner.
Secure and pay online with our secure, 24/7 online “free” eCheck payment option, “said Shari Freidenrich, Finance Officer at Orange County. “You will receive same-day credits and an email or printable receipt. You can avoid the penalty of late payments as long as you complete your online payment by midnight on December 10th.” ECheck is free, but with a credit card or Taxpayers paying with a debit card will be charged a 2.29% service fee.
Need a copy of your current or previous property tax invoice? Do you have any other questions about property tax? Most of the questions can be found on the website octasurerer.com/octaxbill. Simply enter your property tax invoice or property address at octreasurer.com/octaxbill to view / print your property tax invoice 11 years ago, your payment history for the last two years, and your property tax invoice online statement. I can do it. It also shows whether the invoice has been paid or not paid on the site. Taxpayers can also scan the QR code on the property tax invoice and take the parcel directly to the real estate web page.
• Pay online octreasurer.com/octaxbill Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until midnight on December 10. There is no eCheck fee.
• Pay using the onsite payment vault in the County Administration South Building on Los Angeles Street. (Important construction – loading and unloading parking available with metered parking).
• Use the IVR system to pay by debit / credit card (714-834-3411) 24/7 until midnight on December 10. (2.29% service charge).
• 601N. Pay directly at the County Service Center on Ross Street and open from 8am to 5pm (important construction-parking unloading and metered parking)
• Use USPS to mail the check and get and pay the handwritten postmark so that it will be postmarked before December 10.
Property tax and financial tools:
• Subscribe to text / email payment reminders with octreasurer.com/securedreminders
• View and download property tax eguides at: octreasurer.com/propertytaxeguides
• View all county parcels on the GIS map, including links to invoices, at: mello.ocgov.com
New Santa Ana | The secured O.C. Property Tax first installment deadline is Dec. 10 Source link New Santa Ana | The secured O.C. Property Tax first installment deadline is Dec. 10