Santa Ana, California 2021-09-18 19:26:11 –
NS OC Healthcare Agency Released a list of eateries (including restaurants, catering companies and even school kitchens) that were inspected and closed during the week of September 10th to 17th. Most of these eateries will reopen soon after the health inspector determines that they have a problem. It has been resolved.
- Joe Won Noodle House, 928 N. Euclid St., Anaheim, Closed: September 17, Reason: Rodents Epidemic
- Kitchen Windsor Gardens in Anaheim, 3415 W. Ball Road, Anaheim, Closed: September 14, Reason: Cockroach Infestation, Reopened: September 15
- Bionicos, 3414 W. Ball Road, Anaheim, Closed: September 14, Reason: Not enough hot water, Reopened: September 15
- Kitchen Anaheim Hills Meridian, 525 S. Anaheim Hills Road, Anaheim, Closed: September 13, Reason: Rodents Epidemic, Reopened: September 13
- Kitchen Knott’s berry farm, 8039 Beach Blvd., Buena Park, Holidays: September 16 Reason: Rodents epidemic
- Pandine, 2 Centerpointe Drive, La Palma, Closed: September 10, Reason: Cockroach Infestation, Reopened: September 12
- O Fine Japanese food, 30872 S. Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, Closed: September 10, Reason: Sewage Overflow, Reopened: September 10
- update; Mama K’s 10450 Beach Blvd., Suite 108, and Stanton, which were ordered to close on September 8 due to the cockroach epidemic, were allowed to reopen on September 14.
New Santa Ana | This week’s Cochino List includes a rodent infestation at Knott’s Berry Farm Source link New Santa Ana | This week’s Cochino List includes a rodent infestation at Knott’s Berry Farm