Santa Ana, California 2021-05-01 14:07:54 –
The· OC Healthcare Agency Inspected during the week of April 22nd to April 30th and published a list of closed eateries (including restaurants, catering companies and even school kitchens). Most of these eateries will reopen soon after the health inspector determines that the problem has been resolved. ..
- Quan Tri Ky, 10592 Garden Grove Blvd., Garden Grove, closed: April 26, reason: rodent epidemic, reopened: April 27
- Asian Garden Fast Food, 9200 Bolsa Ave., Suite 304, Westminster, Closed: April 27, Reason: Power Insufficient / Utility Insufficient, Reopened: April 28
- update: Mariscos Hector, 2263 Fairview Road, Suite G and Costa Mesa were closed on April 22 due to the cockroach epidemic and reopened on April 23.
- Healthy choice market, 18040 Culver Drive, Irvine, Closed: April 23, Reason: Cockroach Infestation, Reopened: April 24
- My toe house, 1314 S. Magnolia Ave., Anaheim, closed: April 22 Reason: Cockroach epidemic
- Porky’s Pizza, 19801 Esperanza Road, Yorba Linda, closed: April 27, reason: rodent epidemic, reopened: April 29
- Gong Chinese food, 6815 Warner Ave., Huntington Beach, Holidays: April 27, Reason: Cockroach Infestation
- Pickup Sticks # 781, 5576 E. Santa Ana Canyon Road, Anaheim Hills, Closed: April 27, Reason: Rodent Epidemic, Reopened: April 28
- Big fish little fish, 26705 Aliso Creek Road, Aliso Viejo, Closed: April 27, Reason: Not enough hot water
- Gallagher’s Irish Pub, 300 Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 113, Huntington Beach, Closed: April 28, Reason: Cockroach Infestation
- Wing stop, 800 Avenida Pico, Suite U, San Clemente, Holidays: April 26th, Reason: Not enough hot water, Resumption date: April 27th
- La Real Michoacana, 8992 Knott Ave., Buena Park, closed: April 22 Reason: no water supply, reopened: April 23
- update: Gogia BBQ all-you-can-eat, Buena Park’s 8948 Knott Avenue was closed on April 22 due to lack of water supply and reopened on April 23.
New Santa Ana | This week’s Cochino List includes Quan Tri Ky and Wholesome Food Market Source link New Santa Ana | This week’s Cochino List includes Quan Tri Ky and Wholesome Food Market