Nashville-Davidson, Tennessee 2020-10-14 18:13:22 –
Tuscaloosa, Alabama (WIAT)-Alabama head coach Nick Saban and athletic director Greg Burn tested positive for the coronavirus.
The presentation came from the university. Saban and Byrne immediately left the facility and returned home to self-quarantine.
Saban said it was asymptomatic at this time and was tested twice to confirm the first positive result. Steve Sarkian oversees the preparations ahead of the Crimson Tide match against the Georgia Bulldogs.
No other information is available at this time. This is an ongoing story, so keep using CBS42.
- The Democrats will compare Barrett and Judge Scalia on the third day of the hearing.
- Nick Saban and AD Burn test positive for COVID-19
- The murdered two-year-old father says he wants justice for his stepfather
- Shooting involving mountain suspect Juliet police officers has a long history of violating the law
- Democrats and Republicans clash, questioning Trump’s SCOTUS’s choice of her personal beliefs