Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-09-26 18:47:42 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico (KRQE) – Community members went to the New Mexico Veterans Memorial on Sunday for the annual Japanese Autumn Festival. The Autumn Festival has been held since 1981 with the support of the Japanese American Citizens’ Alliance of New Mexico.
The story continues below:
- Research: What happens after someone attacks a healthcare worker?
- Do not miss it: New Mexico Native Recognized in Brooklyn Restaurant Bon Appétit Magazine
- strange: A man who was once accused of having sex with a horse is now accused of escaping from prison
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQEEn Español: Viernes 23 de Septiembre 2021
- crime: FBI investigates Albuquerque couple for bank robbery
Money will be spent on the construction of the Japan Cultural Center this year. Participants at the event were able to support the vendor by incorporating music and martial arts demonstrations.
This year, organizers say they are happy with the turnout after the pandemic year. “I’m happy to meet people. It’s not as big as last year, but considering that with COVID, I’m very happy that people came to the event,” said Japanese Anita Galegos. Japanese American Citizens Alliance.
For more information Citizens League is available online..
NM Japanese American Citizens League holds fall festival Source link NM Japanese American Citizens League holds fall festival