Virginia Beach

No injuries after oven catches fire in self-cleaning mode at Virginia Beach home – Virginia Beach, Virginia

Virginia Beach, Virginia 2021-09-21 23:27:37 –

Virginia Beach, Virginia (WAVY) — No one was injured after a fire broke out in the oven at his home in Virginia Beach on Monday night.

According to the coordinator, the phone arrived at Ben Gunn Road’s 4300 block shortly before 11:00 pm.

The fire brigade responded to the single-family home after calling an emergency call because the homeowner was awakened by a home smoke detector.

Firefighters arrived to find a visible fire from the street, but they found smoke in the house.

The fire went back to the oven in self-cleaning mode. With the stove built into Kitchen Island, the fire spread through the island, through the floor, and into the basement.

The fire was immediately extinguished.

The dog was found on the second floor of the house and was oxygenated. I think it’s okay.

There were no injuries to residents or firefighters.

The fire was determined to be unintentional.

For the latest information, please visit WAVY.com.

Get the free WAVY News app. App Store When Google playStay up to date with local news, weather, sports, live newscasts and other live events.



No injuries after oven catches fire in self-cleaning mode at Virginia Beach home Source link No injuries after oven catches fire in self-cleaning mode at Virginia Beach home

Back to top button