Honolulu, Hawaii 2021-06-11 14:30:44 –
Posted: PostedHas been updated:
Honolulu (KHON2) — Oahu entered Tier 4 of the recovery framework after Governor David Ige approved Honolulu Mayor Rick Blangiardi’s request.
This expansion will allow up to 25 people outside and up to 10 people inside.
“We continue to make steady progress as a community in the fight against COVID. At this point, vaccination is the key to relaxing restrictions and preferably ending the tier system altogether,” said Rick Blanc. Mayor Jardi said. “We are participating in this battle together. If you have not been vaccinated yet, we strongly recommend that you get vaccinated as soon as possible.”
Below Tier 4:
- Organized sports indoors are permitted. Audiences can enter with a maximum capacity of 33%.
- Commercial recreation boats are allowed with no capacity restrictions, but restaurant / bar rules will continue to apply if food and beverage consumption is permitted.
- Social facilities such as dance, nightlife and karaoke are allowed with a capacity of up to 50% if all participants are tested or show evidence of complete vaccination.
- Outdoor weddings can accommodate up to 200 people.
- Indoor events such as concerts, conferences and conventions are permitted with a mitigation plan and 50% capacity if all participants are tested or show evidence of complete vaccination.
- Outdoor events at venues where capacity limits are defined are mitigation plans, 33% capacity or 67% capacity if all participants are tested or show evidence of complete vaccination. Allowed by.
- Outdoor events in venues with undefined capacity but controlled access are 30 people per 1,000 square feet, or if all participants are tested or show evidence of complete vaccination. Allowed with a mitigation plan of 60 people per 1,000 square feet.
- Arcades are allowed with no capacity limit. Restaurant / bar rules apply even if food and beverage consumption is permitted.
- Road races and triathlons are permitted with permission.
Oahu advances to Tier 4 allowing outdoor gatherings of 25 people Source link Oahu advances to Tier 4 allowing outdoor gatherings of 25 people