St. Louis, Missouri 2021-12-01 16:13:00 –
Oxford Township, Michigan (AP) — Officials say a 15-year-old boy charged with shooting at a high school in Michigan recorded a video of a student killing on the eve of violence.
The revelation was made by Lieutenant Tim Willis, Sheriff of Auckland County, during a court hearing in Ethan Cranby.
Crumbley has been accused of killing four students and injuring seven at Oxford High School on Tuesday. He has been charged as an adult on charges of murder, attempted murder, and death from terrorism. Willis made a comment shortly before Crumble was prosecuted.
Authorities have not disclosed possible motives for violence.
This is the latest news update. The previous story of AP is as follows.
Oxford Township, Michigan (AP) — A 15-year-old boy was charged with murder, terrorism, and other crimes in a shooting that killed four students and injured another in a high school in Michigan.
Oakland County prosecutor Karen McDonald did not reveal possible motives for the violence at Oxford High School on Tuesday, when pressure was put on whether she believed the victims were particularly targeted. Avoided comments. But she said the shooting was planned, based in part on the “mountain of digital evidence” collected by police.
Sheriff Mike Bouchard later told reporters that the boy’s parents had been summoned to school before the violence. Bushar did not elaborate on the behavior that school officials are concerned about. Teen Ethan Cranby, who is currently being charged as an adult for attempted murder, has died in an attempted murder and terrorist attack, according to Mr. Bushar.
“There is nothing he could have faced that justifies the meaningless and absolutely brutal violence against other children,” he said.
Ethan Crumbley has been accused of firing a semi-automatic pistol in a school corridor about 30 miles (50 km) north of Detroit. At least seven others were injured. I wasn’t immediately sure if there was a lawyer who could comment on Crumbley.
“This wasn’t just an impulsive act,” McDonald said.
McDonald’s told reporters that shooting should be a call for awakening of new gun control in countries that have “became insensitive to shooting at school.”
“We have to do better,” McDonald said without offering any specific changes. “How many times does this need to happen? How many times?”
The indictment was announced hours after investigators reported the death of a fourth student.
“What about all the kids running, screaming, hiding under their desks? … they are victims, their families and communities are victims. Allegations of terrorism reflect that. “The prosecution said.
An agent rushed to school during the lunch break on Tuesday and arrested Crumble in the hallway within minutes of the shooting. According to the Sheriff of Auckland County, his father bought a 9mm sigzauer gun last week.
McDonald’s strongly suggested that more claims be made.
“We are considering accusations against our parents and will make a quick decision,” she said.
“Ownering a gun means keeping the gun properly fixed, locked, and separated from the ammunition,” she said.
The four students killed were identified as 16-year-old Tate Myre, 14-year-old Hana St. Juliana, 17-year-old Madisyn Baldwin, and 17-year-old Justin Shilling.
After the attack, authorities learned of a social media post about the threat of shooting at school for about 1,700 students. Sheriffs emphasized how important it is to send such hints to the authorities, warning of spreading social media rumors before a full investigation.
Under-sheriff’s Mike McCabe downplayed the importance of the deer head being thrown from the school roof in early November. This has nothing to do with shooting, he said.The case urged the school administrator to post Two letters to parents on the school website, They said they had responded to rumors of threats to the school, but found nothing.
Isabel Flores, a 15-year-old 9th grader, told Detroit television station WJBK that she and another student heard gunshots and saw another student bleeding from her face. Then they ran from the area through the back of the school, she said.
Worried parent Robin Reading said her son, 12th grade Treschan Bryant, was at home on Tuesday after hearing the threat of possible shootings.
“This couldn’t just be random,” she said.
Brian said he had heard vague threats “for a long time” about the shooting plans.
At a rally at the Lakepoint Community Church on Tuesday night, Lee Andersa held back tears while hugging her friends and neighbors. Delsa has lived in Oxford for almost all 73 years. Her grandson went to high school.
“I scared all of us terrible. It’s terrible,” Delsa said of the shooting.
Rev. Jesse Holt said shooting news flooded him and his wife, including texts from some of the 20 to 25 students in the 400 congregation.
“Some were so scared that they were hiding under the desk and sending us text messages. I heard gunshots, but it’s okay.” They were trying to calm us, at least it was. That’s how it felt, “he said.
Associated Press Journalist, Ryan Chriska, Mike Householder, David Aguilar, Oxford Township, Michigan. Kathleen Hoody in Chicago. Josh Boak of Rosemount, Minnesota contributed to this report. New York AP researcher Rhonda Shafner also contributed.
Official: Michigan boy discussed killing students in video | St. Louis News Headlines Source link Official: Michigan boy discussed killing students in video | St. Louis News Headlines